The Therminator™ is the fastest way to chill your wort to yeast
pitching temperature and get your fermentation off to a quick,
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Chill like the pro's - Identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen free furnace- no potential leaks like a gasketed unit!
- Chill 10 gal in 5 min to 68oF using 58oF cooling water at 5 gpm.
- Great for southern climates! (see notes on "Performance" page)
- Ultra compact (7.5" W, 4" D, 3" H)
- Super low restriction - ideal for gravity feed
- Easy to clean and sanitize - small enough to boil! *
- Garden hose thread connections on water side - no extra adapters to buy!
- 1/2" male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with
virtually all common hose connector types. Easier to sanitize than
- Saves water - lowest water consumption on the market!
- Comes with heavy gauge stainless mounting bracket
» See more Brewing Hardware.