Nomacorc Wine Corks
The core of a Nomacorc wine closures is breathable and allows optimum control of oxygen transfer through the closure. The outer flexible skin provides a precise and consistent seal, protecting the wine while providing the traditional appearance and opening ceremony associated with natural corks.
Advantages of Nomacorc Wine Closures
- No cork taint or off-flavors associated with natural and technical corks
- More consistent oxygen transfer rates than other closure types including natural cork, technical cork, other synthetic corks, and screw caps
- More consistent bottling line behavior than other closure types including natural cork, technical cork, other synthetic corks, and screw caps
- Natural cork look without breakage and crumbling
- Smooth, easy extraction with traditional cork screws
- Carbon footprint similar to natural and technical cork with much lower water usage during manufacturing
- Significantly lower carbon footprint than other synthetic corks and screw caps
This product is temporarily unavailable
» See more Wine Supplies.